Bermuda Day Half Marathon Derby 2019
Bermuda Day Half Marathon Derby 2018
DIRECTIONS and Instruction:
The race starts at the junction of Cambridge Road and Somerset Road, Sandy’s. Proceed along Somerset Road, Middle Road to Burnt House Hill, Warwick. Proceed up Burnt House Hill, Harbour Road, The Lane, Crow Lane, East Broadway, and Front Street to Queen Street. Proceed up Queen Street turning right onto Church Street to King Street. Turn left at King Street and proceed to Victoria Street. Turn left at Victoria Street and proceed to Cedar Avenue. Turn right at Cedar Avenue and proceed to Marsh Folly Road. Turn right at Marsh Folly Road and proceed to Dutton Avenue. Turn right at Dutton Avenue and follow the directions to the Finish Line.
RELAY Changeover Points:
- Leg 1 – Somerset to Southampton Post Office (Approx. 4.50 miles)
- Leg 2 – Southampton Post Office to Tamarind Vale (Approx. 2.75 miles)
- Leg 3 – Tamarind Vale to Lovers Lane (Approx. 2.50 miles)
- Leg 4 – Lovers Lane to Bernard’s Park (Approx. 3.25 miles) Finish, Bernard’s Park, Pembroke
Finish, Bernard Park, Pembroke
Parking Options for Participants
- Leg 2 – Port Royal Primary School
- Leg 3 – T.N. Tatem Middle School
- Leg 4 – Drop-off Only
NOTE: Please DO NOT park on private property or block private driveways!
DO NOT park on roadways with a yellow line; your vehicle will be ticketed by the Police.
Refreshment / Water Stations:
There are 9 official refreshment stations on the course. They will provide fresh water and a sports drink for all participants.
Refreshments will be provided at Warren Simmons Field in Somerset before the start of the race.
- Approx 2.75 miles Bus Stop at Southampton Glebe School
- Approx 4.50 miles Barnes Corner
- Approx 5.50 miles Bus Stop at Jews Bay Wharf
- Approx 6.50 miles Raynor’s Rubis Service Station
- Approx 7.50 miles Just pass Longford Hill
- Approx 8.50 miles at Newstead
- Approx 10.50 miles at Aberfeldy Nurseries
- Approx 11.50 miles at The Bermuda Library, Queen Street
- Approx 12.50 miles at Appleby, Victoria Street
Refreshments will be provided at the finish line.
NOTE: The use of unofficial water stations is at your own risk.
Appleby Bermuda Day Half Marathon Derby 2017
Wednesday May 24, 2017
Start: St. George’s Finish: Bernard Park
Individual Runners: 9:00 a.m. / Relay Runners: 9:10 a.m.
9:45 AM – Heritage Junior Classic Race – Location: Docksiders, 121 Front Street –
Official Website: bermudamarathon.bm
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 737.0046
St.George’s – Hamilton – view course details
A leading provider of offshore legal advice and services
Bermuda Waterworks Limited – BWL
Appleby Bermuda Day Half Marathon 2016
Appleby Bermuda Day Half Marathon 2015
The husband-wife-duo of Chris and Ashley Estwanik won The Appleby Bermuda Day Half Marathon 2015 – The Half Marathon started in St.George’s for the first time in 37 years.